15.7.16

Beach body @Sami Stamps!

I was thrilled to be asked to be guest designer over at Sami Stamps, and I got to use this fun new  image called Already Stronger from the Getting Stronger set. I just wasn't able to fit in a sentiment here, but I'm naming this card Beach Body :) Thank you for the honor of being a Guest Designer and playing with this fab image!

I'm also entering my card into these challenges: Allsorts (One for the Boys), Aloha Friday (Summer Fun), Fairytale (Sommer), Passion for Promarker (Summer Days - I've colored the guy with Pro-and Flexmarkers)) and Creative Inspirations (Seaside, Sunshine, Summer Holidays).

6 kommentarer:

  1. Great fun image and a lovely design.
    Thank you for joining our One for the boys challenge this week at Allsorts.

    SvaraRadera
  2. A fab card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great card - thanks for playing at passion for promarkers x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fab card, perfectly summery! Thanks for joining in our Summer themed challenge at PFP this week, good luck! Juliexx

    SvaraRadera
  5. I think he still has a long way to go before he gets that perfect body, but it looks as if he will have fun getting there :)
    Thanks for joining in with our 'Summer Days'challenge at Passion for Promarkers, and good luck
    Eileen x

    SvaraRadera